Monday, November 26, 2012

From the islands

I goofed. I forgot to send out an email inviting one of you to participate in my Meet my other friends Monday post. It all worked out for the best though since last week was Thanksgiving who had time for it any way.

Now another thing I goofed on is not posting about a special package we got in the mail from Hawaii. Can you guess who it came from? If you said Sugar the Golden Retriever you are absolutely right. Sugar's mom wrote us and told us that she was sending something to people who participated in one of her contests.
Duke got a wonderful new collar that he is very proud to wear


We got our very own copy of Sugar's book and Duke wanted me to read it to him right away


This is a really good book mom.


It all came in this really nice tote bag with a picture of Sugar's golden paw

and a CD that I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to.


So finally we are getting around to properly thanking Sugar and her mom for sending such wonderful things to us. We really loved it all.

23 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful presents from Sugar.
I know you'll enjoy them all xx

Duni said...

Those are great gifts from Sugar and her Mom!!
The new collar looks wonderful on Duke! The picture of Sugar's paw is so cute :)

bichonpawz said...

Awesome package you got from Sugar and Sugar's mom!!! LOVE the collar...Duke you look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love presents...cute photo of the woofie and the book...

Anne said...

Duke is so lucky to have gotten such a fabulous gift. Although he definitely deserves it.

MadSnapper said...

all this and it is not even Christmas yet... Duke you look darling in your new collar

Remington said...

AWESOME! Great present!

Christine said...

Cute as can be in the new collar!
So nice to receive prezzies in the mail! Like an early Christmas!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! oh Ann and Duke. You are very welcome. We do apologize it took a long time. You are a great model Duke. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Helen said...

I was wondering why he stretch his neck. Of course he wanted to show his new collar. Nice bag too!

BeadedTail said...

We love Sugar and her mom! Duke is very handsome in his new collar! Sugar's book looks so cute. Maybe she'll write one about her adventures in Maui too!

Debra Dickinson said...

Oh, how wonderful! It's such fun to get gifts like this. Good for Sugar and her Mom, and good for Duke and his mom!

Unknown said...

Wow! Such lovely gifts :-) that bag is just so cool. And Duke looks lovely in his new collar.

Sharkbytes said...

Sugar is a very nice friend.

Donna said...

I know Duke loved the story and special time with Mommy!
Congratulations!!
Hughugs

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh....what a sweet, sweet post. Not only the gorgeous new collar that shows off Duke's Charm....but the book?!!!! And those photos of you reading to him........absolutely marvelous!!!!!

Marg said...

Oh those are such nice gifts. The book looks terrific. And the collar is just the best Duke. Sugar is such a special dog. Take care.

Dee said...

What a great gift...thoughtful and fun. Thank you for sharing with us, the photo's tell the story of Dukes reaction :) so cute.

Chatty Crone said...

You got some great things there Duke and Ann. sandie

Reeni said...

Duke looks handsome in his new collar and he is thoroughly enjoying that book! So cute.

Catherine said...

What a fun gift! Duke, you look extra cute sitting there being read to! Kisses!
xo Catherine

marie said...

Don't you just love goodies in the mail! That book looks sweet and Duke looks great in his new collar!

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness Ann I do apologize to you and Duke. Mollipop is upset with me too.

For some reason I just now found all the links to Awwwwww...Monday. I must not have copied the code directly.

Wow, I am glad I found them because this is way cute and I love Duke's collar and his book!

I'll see you tomorrow and I hope you and Duke are having a good night!
Jackie and Mollipop:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails