Monday, April 8, 2013

Meet my other friends Monday


Welcome to this weeks addition of Meet my other friends Monday. The friends that are featured in this post appear in no particular order. I've started with bloggers who have visible email addresses. Once I work through those I will begin contacting others through the comment section on your blog. You could be next

Today we'll be visiting with Jille from Love to Craft. Now if that name sounds familiar it's because you just heard it here recently when I told you about the inspiration she gave me. I don't recall how I found Jille's blog and honestly I think she found me first and I returned the visit. With a blog name like Love to Craft I knew I had to like her and I was right. Lets just turn it over to Jille.



1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
I started my blog in 2008. My husband and I moved to England from Wales and I started blogging so that my family could see what we were up to!

2. What is one piece of advice that you would give to new bloggers.
Don't give away too much personal information but always be true to yourself.

3. Do you have any hobbies or special talents?
I am a teacher trained in teaching children who are between 3 and 7 years old, which would be the first schooling that children have. I started work as a teacher in a special school this time last year and have discovered that I am made for my job. It is very hard work but I just love it so much, the students that I teach are amazing and so are all the staff. Never have I enjoyed a job more. I also think that because I have to be creative in my teaching it has allowed me to become creative at home too. I am blogging daily and crafting again and I love it!


4. Of course you love all the blogs you visit but share a link to one of those and tell us why we should check it out.
Despite being taught by my Great Grandmother to crochet a foundation row, I never really progressed. I have recently taught myself to crochet and find I am inspired by Lucy at attic24.typepad.com

5. What is the one things that totally makes you crazy?
 Ill mannered people. I dislike rudeness.

6. Give one random thought.
I was trying to find a thought that was intelligent and insightful but all I can think is...
mmmmm.....chocolate (not sure that is random as that is what is always on my mind!) so here goes with another...laugh often,even if your bum is on fire!

13 comments:

Duni said...

Nice to meet Jille! Another crafter - how wonderful :)
I agree with Nr. 2!
have a lovely day!

Catherine said...

Haha! I love her random thought! And that little bird is cute too!
xo Catherine

MadSnapper said...

i can see why you love her blog.. perfect match. sweet little robin. kudos for working with children.

Sandee said...

Love this and then some. Delightful post. I too dislike rude people and all of us gals love chocolate.

Have a terrific day Ann. My best to Duke. ☺

Chatty Crone said...

A gal that thinks Chocolate as a random thought - is a great gal!! sandie

Out on the prairie said...

Always fun to hear others perspectives

Helen said...

I like Jille random thought, who can resist chocolate.

Dee said...

another talented crafter and a chocolate lover...I will have to give her a visit :)

Reeni said...

Bahahaha love her last answer! It was great meeting Jille!

Lin said...

Well, anyone who can laugh while their bum is on fire HAS to be a good egg! ;)

Sharkbytes said...

I'm off to visit another of your friends. Love that knitted bird!

Marie said...

She must feel so good about her career and the difference she is making. Love it!

Jille said...

Thank you Ann. I remember how we met, you found a tutorial that I had done for fabric chains and the rest they say is history... x

Related Posts with Thumbnails