Monday, January 19, 2015

Project 365 1/11 -1/17


1/11 A healthy start to the day and the week with an apple and some oatmeal. It's a shame I can't keep up with a healthy diet.

1/12 I spent most of the morning on my day off working on a new header and new look for the blog

1/13 Back to work and time to make the donuts. They don't look quite so appetizing before they're fried.

1/14 A trip into downtown Erie for jury duty. While sitting at a light in traffic I snapped a quick shot.

1/15 Back roads in the winter can be tricky. Just ask the guy who drives that truck stuck in the ditch

1/16 It was Friday and I was in no mood for working. I finished early and I was out of there.

1/17 Saturday started out with a little sunshine. The temperatures were still really low but it was nice to see the sun.

15 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

Sun shining here today, I need to get out and take advantage of it.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh, I needed the sunshine yesterday!!! What a glorious day I had...'til I got home and checked emails.

Sadly, that scene of a stuck vehicle is all too familiar for me from my days in Colorado.

And, I STILL love your new look here on your blog. So darned cute.

I'll take a chocolate glazed donut please!!!

Christine said...

Most of our snow is gone but temperature 4 below freezing so roads are still bad in places. I know what it's like to be stuck in a ditch poor guy!

BeadedTail said...

But I bet those donuts look good after being fried! We still haven't got any snow this year which is just fine with me!

Connie said...

Wow! I thought I was on the wrong blog for a minute. I love your new look. It is so much fun to change things up. Oh, by the way, "You Are The Winner! of my Give-A-Way! Congratulations. Check your email and send me your mailing address.
I love announcing winners:)
I'm all smiles today :)
Connie :)

Grace said...

Donuts! Interesting to see what you choose to photo to represent each day...

Ginny Hartzler said...

Love your week! And best of all is that nothing bad happened. To me, a good day is when nothing bad happens. Are you making a new header? I love this one, but change is good too.

Sandee said...

Your week in pictures. That was fun. What a fabulous idea.

Have a fabulous day my friend. I hope you have today off. My very best to the boss Gibbs. ♥♥♥

MadSnapper said...

i am glad you spent that day making your new blog look, i love it.. sunshine today but no internet/phone/tv from 5 am to 1 pm.. arrhh
i cant even list what i did for these days. just put computer/tv/kindle on all days

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Seven days of accomplishments...hmmmm and which was the best for you....:)JP

Sharkbytes said...

This is going to end up as a really interesting sort of diary.

Marie said...

I'm trying to follow a healthier diet, not easy. I love food and sweets. :)

you've had a busy year. :)

Reeni said...

I'd probably make myself sick on those donuts! Hot from the fryer. That's the best.

Deb said...

Keep it up you are doing great!

marie said...

I used to eat oatmeal every morning...I don't know why I stopped. It's very filling. That's for the reminder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails