Monday, November 21, 2016

While I was gone




Saturday morning I woke up to rain and cold temperatures. Amanda and I were going to go to a craft show so while I was waiting for her I put together a quick project.

I bought a plastic Christmas plate at the dollar store along with a gold charger. All I did was glue the plate to the charger. Now I can either put it in an easel or even hang it if I put a hanger on the back.


Next I finished off a bunch of tealight pins that were either waiting for pins to be glued on the back or finished off with bows


Next it was throw dinner in the crockpot and go to the craft show and then hit Wal-mart for groceries and some supplies to finish off some orders Amanda had taken at work for snowmen and penguins.
Back home and I started working on the orders.
I had two snowmen, a penguin and two tealight owls to do.

Sunday morning as I headed out to work there was snow on the ground and bone chilling wind. I wanted to crawl back in to bed and go in to hibernation.
The snow is supposed to continue today I just hope we don't get too much.



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your snow picture is beautiful, and looks like a fine painting. Is this your house and yard? You are getting a lot done! I think we get more things done in winter because it's too cold to go out. Love your owls, they even have lashes!

Duni said...

Sounds like your had a nice crafty weekend with your daughter!
I love the snowman and the penguin :)

bichonpawz said...

Ann! I just LOVE all of your little creations here!! What a great job you have done on them all!!

I cannot even believe how much snow is out there right now! I don't want to think about the cold and the snow...

MadSnapper said...

I can tell from the last photo you have places to sit your snowmen in the real snow.. oh no don't let it snow... you had a very productive week end, lots of crafts completed, I like that little reindeer pin and all your projects are pretty

Marg said...

Sounds like a fun busy day. We really like all your creations. Hope you can stay warm.

Grace said...

All your Christmas/Winter crafts are beyond fabulous. Almost (ALMOST) puts me in the mood. The is really nice but a bit bleak...

Grace said...

Oh and the owls are delightful in their bright colors.

Out on the prairie said...

a busy weekend, did you find anything at the show?I already want to make some treats, but will wait until after Thanksgiving.

Sandee said...

Cute, cute and cute. I love your crafts and thanks for sharing them with us.

I'm not a fan of snow. We've been having some rain and we really are liking that. Our several years of drought has left us very dry.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Marie said...

I can't believe you already have snow! I hope we don't get snow before Christmas. when you put all your cuties together like this, it's hard to pick a favorite...they're all so cute!!!

BeadedTail said...

How long did you have to wait on her to finish all that stuff before she got there? You're amazing! Everything is so cute!

Christine said...

Well done, Ann! Love all your new crafty makes and i love the photo of the snow - not so much the real thing!

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh I just love all your projects! Love the tea light idea and the snowmen and penguins are so cute. I have a question...what is the charger glue to the back of the plate ? Does it light up or something? The snow looks so pretty! My son is in Canada working..I received some pics from him this morning, just beautiful! Happy Creating!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Snow, oh my! Sounds like you were very organized.

Related Posts with Thumbnails