Sunday, April 23, 2017

$7 worth of fun

While at Walmart yesterday I bought a lens set for my cell phone. It comes with 3 different lenses and you just clip it on to your phone


I mostly played with the fish eye lens. It made the sliding glass door look pretty cool


And if a fish was looking out from my deck this is what it would see


Then I thought I would try and take a selfie. I was using the voice command to try and take the picture only it wasn't working. So I started acting really silly and over exaggerated the word and made funny faces while I was saying it.  I think Gibbs was a little concerned about  my mental stability. Looking at the picture I have to say I do look a little crazy.

Have a wonderful Sunday full of smiles, laughter and crazy fun.

12 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I bought one from Amazon, and sent it back the next day.. you seem to be having fun with yours and now I might be sorry I sent it back. Gibbs does look a tad worried... love the door shot

Grace said...

Oh that is such a fun picture of you and Gibbs- thank you for my first big smile of the day...

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you and Gibbs! Glad you are having fun with the new lens. Enjoy your day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Fun fun fun! I need to make a trip to WM now and look at this! Gibbs knows when something is up. LOVE the new lens pics!!

Marg said...

Great picture and what fun to have those lenses. They sure make fun pictures. Have a great day.

Latane Barton said...

If we can't have fun, then life would be so DULL... I vote for fun.

Sandee said...

This is so cute. I laughed out loud and then I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

Have a fabulous day. Tomorrow is a day off. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

crafty cat corner said...

I do admire you with your camera's. I really don't have the patience to mess about. I have gone back to my little finepix, just point and shoot.
My son did try to educate me on my all singing and dancing camera but it went in one ear and out the other. lol
Briony
x

Agent 54 said...

I wonder if Popeye ever looks through a fish eye lense? I bet he could see the sea.

Reeni said...

Those are so cool! Love the one of you & Gibbs! Hope you had a great Sunday!

Hootin Anni said...

How fun.

Marie said...

my son told me that I should buy those lens. seems like a good deal! I like what you did with the photos.
I LOVE the pic of you and Gibbs!!! Looks like he's giving you a kiss. :)
Hope your weekend was great!
hugs,
Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails