Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Monday fun day

Mondays are turning in to good craft days. I had another fun day in the craft room. I made some more of the folios but didn't take pictures of them. I figured by now you would be thinking "What the folio, how many of these is she going to show us." I will say that I made 2 more small ones and 3 large ones.

Aside from that I started working on making more of the post it note clip boards since I sold all of the ones I had. For some reason I think I may have made them a little bigger this time but I'm not sure since I don't have one of the old ones to measure. They are all the same since I wanted to use up the whole sheet of scrapbook paper.


Finally I made some kitchen angels. These are made from 1 dish towel, 1 pot holder and a wooden spoon. I seen angels like this before where you could take them apart and use the seperate pieces but these are glued together.  I was thinking of finding a kitchen angel poem to attach to them. I'll have to look and see if I can find one.

And that was how I spent my day off. Gibbs was not the least bit impressed and found the whole thing rather boring

10 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

The post it clipboards are just the thing I was thinking I need the other day. I like writing notes on the computer or phone, but sometimes that's just not quite fast enough.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the kitchen angels! They would definitely sell out. You could make them seasonal, too! The post-it pads are beautiful!! I can see why they sold out.

MadSnapper said...

ginnys idea is great, Christmas Angels to use during holidays. they are really cute and so are the pads, you are doing well with your off time, productive and fun

Out on the prairie said...

A busy day for you, and productive.

Grace said...

Oh my - Love these - I still think the post-it note clipboards need a magnet and the kitchen angels - so pretty, I'm especially taken with the one on the right...I looked up kitchen angel poems and they are all - not good, shall we say.

Sandee said...

I love the angels. How precious.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, PDC (Puppy Don't Care). Been there. Of course, when it comes to crafting, I can see where it could be justified...

Ida said...

Those Kitchen Angels are super cute!

Pam said...

Adorable angels. Too cute.

DebbieM said...

I like your angels, I've made the ones before that you can take apart, but these are really cute. Tou have been busy on Mondays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails