Wednesday, February 7, 2018

More of the same

Several people have told me that we are supposed to get another 3-5 inches of snow today. I haven't checked a weather report myself but what difference would it make. If we're going to get it we're going to get it and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm craving sunshine and mother nature is sending snow.

I went to work dragging yesterday. I don't know if it's a cold or just sinuses that are really doing a number on me but all I want to do is lounge.

I'm digging in the archives to see if I can find some sunshine and flowers

Well here's some flowers

And this will do for the sunshine


And one more for a bunus

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the birds lined up on the fence. I read somewhere that our bodies make us more tired in the winter, and give us an energy boost in the spring.

MadSnapper said...

I agree 100 percent on the simple things are beautiful. love the flowers. wishing you sunshine and sunshine and more sunshine and NO SNOW AT ALL.. fingers crossed for you....🤞😎

Sharkbytes said...

Yup, I could use some sunshine and flowers, even though I do love the snow

Out on the prairie said...

Waiting for another round here, I was in skis yesterday

Grace said...

The Winter blahs - absolutely the pits!

Lin said...

The sun has been shining lately, so that helps my spirit and ability to tolerate winter. And the camping show is next week...all things to help me feel like winter will end one day. one day.....

Sandee said...

I hope you're not going to get any sicker. Just saying.

I think we are all waiting for spring. I know I am.

Have a healthy day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Pam said...

HAHA...I understand, I would like to have some SUN! We have been all rainy here in Nashville. Snow, we got a couple of light ones, nothing really good but it is Feb now, I hope we are done with it. I hope you get to feeling better.

Reeni said...

That's a gorgeous picture of the sun and clouds! Hope you didn't get too much snow!

bichonpawz said...

I am so, so tired of the cold, the snow, the dreariness! I simply cannot wait for BEACH WEATHER and sunshine and flowers!! I keep telling myself....soon!

Hang in there Ann!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know my brother keeps complaining about the weather in Milwaukee. Doesn't remember it this bad. It's Winter, what does he expect!! Lovely photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails