Tuesday, February 13, 2018

One more time

I have one more post showing the treatmobiles and then I promise I won't show them again. I also promise that I reserve the right to change my mind just in case I forget the first promise and show them another time.

I'm all done and ready to take them to work now. Not everyone I work with will get one. I only made them for the people who work in my area. I also made one large one to fill with suckers for customers.

The small cars are two different colors I made 4 of each

And here are the small ones along with the big one filled with Valentine suckers

I found the bags for the small cars in the cake decorating section at walmart.  I cut off part of the bag since they were a little taller than I needed them to be. I was going to tie them with some red curling ribbon but didn't have any so they'll go like this.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are adorable! And I am glad you showed the big and small ones together so I could get an idea of the scale. I love the paper you used!! Your co-workers are so lucky!

The Feminine Energy said...

Oh how DARLING, Ann!!! Your creativity is amazing, my dear. Your co-workers are soooo fortunate and I hope they realize that! Blessings~ Andrea xoxo

MadSnapper said...

i see adorable and darling from the first two comments and i agree, i am adding 'precious'. LOL... I LOVE the big one, so cute. great gifts and look and taste good.nothing better

MadSnapper said...

PLUS PHUN making them

Grace said...

These are so effing brilliant! I like the little one with the hearts best, if I had to choose. You are just a bit of human sunshine!

Sandee said...

They are adorable. What a nice thing to do for those you work with. Very thoughtful.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Linda d said...

Love love love these guys!

Lin said...

These are waaayyyyy cute! And so nice of you to give to the people at work. I'm sure that will brighten everyone's day and mood!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are so darn cute!

Pam said...

What a great gift to give to your fellow workers. They are so cute. How nice of you.

Connie said...

Ann, these are so cute :) I'll just bet that your co-workers are always looking forward to your creative gifts. You're always sharing the love.
Happy Valentines Day.
Connie :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

These cars give me good thoughts of my childhood from this time of year.

Duni said...

Those are super cute :)

Sharkbytes said...

very cute. It's a fleet!

Reeni said...

These are adorable!! I wish I worked with you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails