Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I think someone is watching me.

When I was outside the other day I happened to look up at the clouds. As I was standing there a vision started to take shape.

Tell me if you can see what I see.



If nothing is coming to you, maybe this will help. What I see is a face. There's one eye, a nose, and a mouth. I did a rough black outline of where I see that so you can see what I mean.

I wonder who it was that was watching me. The thing that got me when I was looking at this picture is how the eye looked. Not just the shape of the eye but it also looked like it has an iris in the center of it

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I never did see it until you showed me. Isn't it funny how different people see different things in the clouds? Sort of like ink blot tests. Here is what I saw. Between the nose and mouth on the left, there is a sideways heart. Do you see it?

Anonymous said...

As a child, my best friend and I would lay in the grass and find faces etc. in the clouds. Your post brings back sweet memories.

crafty cat corner said...

Ooo Ah!
Briony
x

Donna said...

You've got a friend up there...
hughugs

MadSnapper said...

I hope whomever was watching you is a 'friendly'... i don't see the face with or without your drawing and i don't see what Ginny saw either. i am not a see things in the clouds. my friend Madeline always sees things and I can never find what she sees.....

Marg said...

WE saw that face and we think it looks like Santa. He is watching you already. Have a great day Ann.

Pam said...

I saw the face but I included some surrounding clouds and it look like I saw Oceanus - Father of the Waters - King of Titan's.....

Grace said...

I got that right away, which is unusual for me - I never see nothun' in nuthin'

Sandee said...

I think it's your guardian angel. It's a good thing.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hehe I love looking at clouds and finding shapes too!!!

Out on the prairie said...

almost a Trojan warrior

BeadedTail said...

I saw nuthin so thanks for the drawing!

WE said...

Appreciate your creative imagination :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's pretty good. I do love finding things in the clouds!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails