Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Second time around

I finished the jar that I showed you last week and I did another. The second time around I used a smaller jar.
The first jar I finished the top off with jute twine and the second one I used a piece of lace.

If these had a wider mouth on them I would put a glass votive candle holder in the top but they are too small for that. They would have to be used to hold flowers or something else that needs a pretty little container. I've got 2 more jars that are partially painted. I'm not sure if I'll use the same napkins or try something different.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Ann. I really love these. The different sizes look good paired together. I like the addition of the twine and the lace. Hope you are feeling good today.

MadSnapper said...

I really really love both of these.. so pretty, they would be pretty just sitting out as decorations.

Marg said...

Those jars are so pretty. We love how you did them. You have a fantastic day.

Pam said...

I have not tried the napkin thingy yet. Course as you all know I have not really been crafting much for a while now. Running out of steam and energy. The thoughts of just getting something out to start on wears me out! I love your jars however! They look so good. Great way to use jars, and I save a lot of them.

Grace said...

So the crackled white is paint? How do you get the crackle look, special paint?

Sandee said...

They are both so beautiful. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Sharkbytes said...

Those look really nice together

Out on the prairie said...

what a great project, you just keep rolling them off!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like them. They would be lovely with flowers in them.

Kate said...

I simply love these Ann. The jute and the lace give them such a unique look and you chose the perfect napkins to use.

Duni said...

I love these! They turned out so romantic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails